Departures on Monday only.
Tour Begins in cardiff and ends in Caernarfon
Day 1 - Monday: Laugharne and Tenby
Begin your journey into Wales. Travel into the stunning Pembrokeshire peninsula after stopping at the small town of Laugharne where the famous poet Dylan Thomas once lived. Later, learn about a particularly Welsh custom at the Lovespoon Workshop before enjoying the picturesque Tenby.
Overnight: Lamphey Hall Hotel, Lamphey or similar (B)
Day 2 - Tuesday: St. Davids & Cardigan Bay
This morning you will visit the smallest city in Britain, St. Davids, to spend time at the magnificent St.David’s Cathedral and the ruins at Bishops Palace. From here you will travel the coast to the bustling town of Aberystwyth with time to explore the National Library of Wales.
Overnight: Richmond Hotel, Aberystwyth or similar (B)
Day 3 - Wednesday: Devil’s Bridge and Snowdonia
Embark on the Vale of Rheidol steam train today to the mythical Devil’s Bridge in the heart of the Cambrian mountains. Here you will have an opportunity to explore the beautiful waterfalls before you travel onto North Wales. Enjoy the Snowdonia mountainous landscape on your journey.
Overnight: Bron Menai Guest House, Caernarfon or similar (B)
Day 4 - Thursday: Snowdonia
Enjoy the Island of Anglesey this morning after stopping off at the town with the longest name in Europe From here see the stunning Caernarfon Castle before visiting the National Slate Museum and the Bodnant Welsh Food Centre. You’ll have a farewell dinner with your group tonight.
Overnight: Bron Menai Guest House, Caernarfon or similar (B, D)
Day 5 - Friday: Departure Journey
Today you will depart on your onward journey. If you would like to extend your trip, we would be delighted
to offer pre and post extensions to suit your personal requirements (additional costs apply).
- Flights from TORONTO with British Airways
- Airport taxes
- 5 nights accommodation in a Double Sharing Room
- Full driver-guided throughout tour
- Transportation in a luxury vehicle
- See the stunning Pembrokeshire peninsula, Snowdonia National Park & island of Anglesey
- Learn about the Welsh tradition of lovespoons at the Lovespoon Workshop
- Visit St. Davids Cathedral and the medieval Bishops Palace
- Explore Wales National Library
- Venture onto the Vale of Rheidol steam train to the mythical Devils Bridge
- Stop at the town with the longest name in Europe - Llanfair-PG
- Visit National Slate Museum and the Bodnant Welsh Food Centre
- Enjoy a farewell dinner with the group on the last evening
- As per Itinerary